Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 6: Whatever tickles my fancy











FASHION



As a child, I knew very few about fashion... And I always assumed that:

- Dresses were something my grandmother gave me to look less like a boy and more like a girl (I always used to have bob cut or barber's cut and many people assume I'm a boy)...

- There were no standards (or color coordination) for shoes, watches, shirts, shorts and pants. Or sometimes it's over-coordinated (matching shirt, shorts, shoes and bag...) for such was the era I was born into.

- I can wear things until they were too small for me to fit into.

- Shades were something you flipped over to imitate the "pink ranger".

- Bracelets were made from DMC and were usually the result of a project ni Home Economics.

- A red shirt should never go with blue pants.

- Shoes should be worn with socks.

- A black knapsack can go with anything.

- Make-up makes people look ugly.

- Lipstick= darker and dry lips.


So these were my beliefs. hahaha. I was so cute.^^


I like dressing up although I don't think I have the body or looks for it...^^ i like putting on make-up because looking good makes me happy (people staring at me is a plus)...^^


Lc`| paeiJwei= imba.

No comments:

Post a Comment