Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 3: Favorite Television Program
















These three are my favorite television series! (Yes... I am cheating and putting 3 instead of 1... nyahahaha!)




Why do I like these?

1. They have funny-looking lead actors and pretty supporting women.

2. They have abilities that are close to my own. (Psych- his ability to pretend he is psychic. Mentalist- his ability to put pieces together. Lie to me- his ability to detect when someone is lying.)

3. The story lines and background are well-researched.

4. You don't need a super high IQ to understand their jokes... but you do need an above average one. Otherwise you would be laughing hollowly at a very witty joke (hence, giving away the fact that you did not understand a single word that was said...^^). Just because other people are laughing (coz they obviously understand the joke) doesn't mean you have to laugh too...

5. They rarely practice farce humor. Farce humor= for morons.



So yey! Day 3 is done!! Woooooot!! (I highly recommend you watch these... torrents are available when you search them...^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment