Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear Mrs. Tactless

Dear Mrs. Tactless,

    You hold our grades, not our necks.

    Whatever we do with our time, or whatever decisions we make in our lives, does not involve you. (If it does, we would've went out of our way to ask for your advice.) So your "morals" and your "high-and-mighty-words" were uncalled for.

    I am deeply offended.

    You're supposed to be an authority on good values and moral conduct, yet what you did surpasses even Garry Watin's lack of tact. Those that know Garry would know what I'm referring to.

    First week and you already managed to do two strikes. I can't say I'm not impressed, but I can't say that I won't retaliate either.

   Take care always and watch your back. ^^


Lovingly yours,
Me.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha... i like it too.... pero friends naman mi? -gama (too lazy to log in)

    ReplyDelete